Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Why am I here?
It was a cold Wintry evening of January 2008. I joined the world of bloggers to blog, with the site, nom-de-guerre "pollathavan-part2.blogspot.com".I was reading the blog of my friend Selva alias Singampuneri Selva for the unkownth time at "pollathavan.blogspot.com", he has written the blog about his life until his 4th Standard, and I have asked him earlier why he hasn't written further. He said from his 5th he started to have secrets in his life so he is not interested to share it with anybody. I got an idea, why can't I write a blog of our college life 'cos me and Selva are very good friends and we spent most of our college days together(ofcourse tea kadaila thaan) so it will be like a continuation of his blog but without opening up many of his secrets, excuse me for a way too lengthy continuation. Also this lets everybody relish the memories of their college days. This may sound like a Biography of Selva or an Auto-Biography of myself but its not really so, b'cos we know to ourselves we aren't upto the mark of having a Biography or Auto Biography. Its simply a try to bringout out college days and how we messed and enjoyed those days. Now I'm in NewJersey and he is in Netherlands but we never ever thought in our lives that we would be up in here what we are now. Perhaps you may not find frequent posts or may find that I haven't posted for months together, it may all be b'cos I'm lazy, so please bear with me. First few posts may have our first year college life where I was not so close to Selva. And it may include introduction of my other friends. But later you can see all the crap we did and how me and selva found that its not only us who are comedians but we had a whole bunch around us. So friends, Now time for declaration, There will be grammatical and spelling mistakes, let me know so that I can improve my knowledge of this Language entirely foreign to me. And I swear that I'm not hurting anybody's feelings or ridiculing them. If you feel so, let me know. Also this blog is for entire fun nothing serious. I don't want to mention any college name or anybody specifically by name. Its all my imagination on college and their occurences. Nothing is real. If anybody is hurt or felt ridiculed I'm ready to delete the entire blog. Once again, Its all pure imagination. Thanks for reading - Regards - Sen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment